2020 Booking Policy Thank you for your enquiry in relation to bookings at Picaderos Restaurant. Please find below information regarding our booking policy. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Managers on Duty. Please be aware that your table is not confirmed and booked until a deposit has been taken and you have been contacted by our Party Coordinator to confirm the reservation. We look forward to welcoming you to Picaderos Restaurant & Tapas Bar. – Our Booking & Cancellation Policy: – Deposits A booking Deposit is required for all parties of 10 or more. It is a flat €100 deposit regardless of party size. This can be paid in a number of different ways: – 1. Cash Holding Deposit: €100 per party; This can be used as part payment for the final bill on the day or returned in full once the final bill has been fully paid. – 2. Voucher purchase: €100 per party; This can be purchased in the restaurant or over the phone using a credit/debit card. Please be aware that we require email confirmation of permission to take €100 from your account prior to the transaction taking place over the phone. This voucher is a prepayment and will be used towards your final bill on the day. Final confirmation of numbers is required 48 hours prior to the date of the booking. – Note: A charge will apply for ‘no-shows’ – NB
All Deposits are non-transferable or refundable.
Note we treat all group reservations as PROVISIONAL until the booking deposit has been received.
Full cancellation for large groups is 7 days & a minimum of 48 hours is required to notify of a reduction of numbers booked. – No Show Policy: We will only charge on a deposit in the event of a late cancellation, significant reduction^ of numbers or a complete ‘No-Show’. ^by significant means over 5 people; if a party was to reduce by 2-3 people on the day it is not seen as a big issue; but notice of any changes in booking sizes would be greatly appreciated.
- Set menu only available to parties of 6 or more.
- Discretionary 10% service charge will apply for groups of ten or more.
- Please advise your server regarding any allergies or special dietary requests.
- We can adopt some of our dishes on request to (V) Vegetarian or (CF) Coeliac Friendly. Some of our dishes may contain nuts & other allergens (please ask a server).
- We will always try to accommodate specific seating requests, but please note this may not always be possible. Seating requests are viewed only as requests and not as confirmed seating arrangements. While we will endeavour to seat parties on one table, this may not be possible. Large parties may be split over multiple tables adjacent to each other. Usually there is a maximum table size of 8-12 people per table.
- Corkage is not permitted. We have a Restaurant Licence with a full range of wine, prosecco & cava on the premises.
- Only one set menu can be chosen per table / group. Note that our A La Carte Menu & Tapas Menus will always be available.
- We can split bills by tables (However prior notice is required), however, we CANNOT split bills individually for tables of 6 or more due to operational restrictions.
If you require any additional information or have any queries, please don’t hesitate to call or drop us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.