Special Graduation Day Set Menu
Two Courses (Starter or Dessert with Mains) €25, Three Courses €30.
Complimentary Flute of Prosecco on arrival for all the Graduates!
~ Starters / Primer Plato ~
– Sopa del Dia
Soup of the day; with fresh seasonal ingredients & served with fresh sliced bread. (CF)
– Deep Fried Brie Cheese with Piquillo Pepper Jam (V) (€1.75 Supplement)
Fresh Home-made breaded & deep fried Brie served with a wood fire roasted red Piquillo pepper ‘pimento’ Jam on a bed of crisp local mixed leave salad.
– Grilled Prawn Skewers (€3.25 Supplement)
Asado Char grilled prawns on the skewer, lightly marinated in Piri Piri spices, served on a bed of peppery rocket salad with Manchego cheese shavings & a Balsamic reduction salsa.
– Chilli & Lime Chicken Wings
Bucket of juicy & tender Chicken wings marinated in a delicious in-house spicy Frank’s sauce with a Mojito chilli & lime mix. (CF)
– Mussels a la Marinera
Fresh Irish Rope Mussels steamed in a spicy tomato & white wine sauce with Rustic Spanish Toasts.
– Mexican Nacho Chips (V)
Mexican salted Tortilla chips served warm with melted Monterey Jack cheddar cheese, homemade ‘Pie de Galo’ Salsa Roja, mixed beans, fresh guacamole, sour cream & Jalapeños. (CF)
– Add Minced Spiced Taco Beef OR Fajita Spiced Chicken topping – (€3.00 supplement)
~ Main Courses / Platos Principales ~
– San Miguel Beer Battered Fish N’ Chips
Fresh Fillet of natural Hake prepared in a homemade crispy ‘San Miguel’ beer batter, with rustic chips, homemade Tartar sauce & warm Mushy peas.
– Sizzling Mexican Chicken Fajitas (Beef/Veggie options also available)
Sliced fajita spiced strips of chicken with marinated smokey onions & mixed peppers in a spicy salsa; served in a cast iron sizzling pan with soft flour tortillas, homemade guacamole, sour cream, ‘Pie de Galo’ Salsa Roja & Jack cheddar cheese.
– Surf N’ Turf; Chicken & Tiger Prawn Fajita option is also available – €5.00 supplement.
– Chicken ‘Pollo’ Marbella
Pan-fried slices of chicken breast, sliced spicy Spanish Chorizo sausage & sautéed onions in a rich creamy vine tomato & white wine sauce. Served on a bed of creamy mashed potato. (CF)
– Char grilled Argentinean ‘Asado’ Striploin Steak (Steak supplement €6.50)
30 day hung & aged tender 10oz prime Striploin Steak cooked Argentinean ‘Asado’ style on the open flame lava rock grill. Served with rustic Spanish chips & crisp salad. (CF)
– Chicken & Chorizo Rice Paella (Veggie option also available)
Traditional Spanish rice dish cooked in saffron & mixed spices with succulent chicken & spicy Spanish chorizo sausage with peas & mixed peppers. (CF)
– A mixed Seafood & Fish option is also available – €4.50 supplement. (CF)
– Bacalao “Cod” con Gambas (Supplement €6.00)
Fresh fillet of Cod served on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes served with Woodfire Roasted Piquillo Red Pepper Jam with char-grilled Whole Black Tiger Prawns in a Langoustine Prawn Bisque. (CF)
– Spanish ‘Albóndigas’ Meatballs with Tapas ‘Patatas Bravas’
Melt in the mouth spicy meatballs that are prepared in a rich Andulcian style vine tomato sauce with garlic & paprika. Served with spicy Patatas ‘Bravas’ & mixed crispy leaf salad.
– Braised Lamb Shank with ‘Viño Tinto Jus’
Fall off the bone shank of Wicklow lamb oven braised 6 hours with creamy buttered mash potato & mixed roast vegetables with a ‘Vino Tinto’ Rioja red wine Jus reduction. (CF)
– ‘Falafel’ Vegetarian Burger (V) Served with rustic chips & garnished with salad.
Homemade Chickpea Falafel burger flavoured with mint, garlic, parsley & cumin and topped with lemon & dill cream cheese & homemade tomato relish.
– Ranchero BBQ Burger. Cooked medium well & Served with rustic chips & garnished with salad.
8oz Hereford 100% pure Irish Beef Burger with melted Chilli Cheese, Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, charred Crispy Streaky Bacon & stacked Smoked Tobacco Onions (CF)
– Chicken, Chorizo & Manchego Burger
BBQ Char-grilled Chicken Breast Burger topped with aged Manchego cheese, thinly slice Pamplona Chorizo sausage, garlic Aioli mayonnaise, mixed local leaves & delicious Canary Island paprika, garlic & lime Mojo Picon sauce.
~ Desserts / Postres ~
– Helado de Casa (CF)
Selection of Luxury Chocolate, Caramel & Vanilla ice creams with a duo of sauces
– Tarta De Santiago
Almond & Pear Tartlet coated in icing sugar; served warm with a scoop of ice cream.
– Profiteroles with Belgian Dark Chocolate Sauce
Choux pastry filled with cream smothered in warm dark chocolate sauce, candied cream & ice cream.– ‘La Muerte’ Death by Chocolate Cake.
Rich cake served warm with lashings of chocolate served with a scoop of ice cream.
We can adapt some of our dishes to (V) vegetarian or (CF) Coeliac Friendly
*Please note that groups of 6 or more will have a 10% service charge added to their bill*