Mother’s Day Special Set Menu
Two Courses (Starter or Dessert with Mains) €26, Three Courses €31.
Complimentary Gls of Prosecco or Wine on arrival for all the Mammy’s / Mama’s!
* Note Menu also includes complimentary jug of tripled filtered Still or Sparkling “Ice Water” *
~ Starters / Primer Plato ~
– Sopa del Dia
Soup of the day; with fresh seasonal ingredients & served with fresh sliced bread.
– Crispy Deep Fried Goats Cheese (V) (€1.75 Supplement)
Deep fried fresh golden brown breaded Goats Cheese served on a bed of baby spinach leaves & topped in a mixed roasted nut & sweet honey dressing.
– Catalán Tomato & Aged Manchego Cheese Toasts (V)
Catalán style thick slices of toasted bread with garlic, basil, plum grated tomatoes and olive oil, topped with mature Spanish Manchego sheep cheese shavings.
– Piri Piri Spiced Chicken Wings
Juicy & tender Chicken wings tossed in a spicy Portuguese Piri Piri suace. (CF)
– Steamed Mussels a la Marinera
Fresh Irish Rope Mussels steamed in a spicy tomato & white wine sauce with Rustic Spanish Toasts.
– Grilled Prawn Skewers (€3.25 Supplement)
Asado Char grilled prawns on the skewer, lightly marinated in Piri Piri spices, served on a bed of peppery rocket salad with Manchego cheese shavings & a Balsamic reduction salsa.
~ Main Courses / Platos Principales ~
– Char grilled Argentinean ‘Asado’ Striploin Steak (€6.50 Supplement)
30 day hung & aged tender 10oz prime Striploin Steak cooked Argentinean ‘Asado’ style on the open flame lava rock grill. Served with rustic Spanish chips & crisp salad. (CF)
– Braised Lamb Shank with ‘Viño Tinto Jus’
Fall off the bone shank of Wicklow lamb oven braised 6 hours with creamy buttered mash potato & mixed roast vegetables with a ‘Vino Tinto’ Rioja red wine Jus reduction.
– Sizzling Mexican Chicken Fajitas (Beef/Veggie options also available)
Sliced fajita spiced strips of tender beef with marinated Smokey onions & mixed peppers in a spicy salsa; served in a cast iron sizzling pan with soft flour tortillas, homemade guacamole, sour cream, ‘Pie de Galo’ Salsa Roja & Jack cheddar cheese.
– Surf N’ Turf; Chicken & Tiger Prawn Fajita option is also available – €5.00 supplement.
– San Miguel Beer Battered Fish N’ Chips
Fresh Fillet of natural Hake prepared in a homemade crispy ‘San Miguel’ beer batter, with rustic chips, homemade Tartar sauce & warm Mushy peas.
– Wild Mushroom Chicken
Pan roasted chicken breast cooked in a delicious white wine, cream, onion & sautéed Wild Mushroom sauce; served on a bed of creamy buttered mashed potatoes.
– Cuban BBq Pork Ribs
Slow oven cooked tender baby back Pork Ribs marinated in Spiced Cuban Rum; ‘Asado’ char grilled on the lava rock open flame & basted with Whiskey Honey Glaze & served with spicy Patatas ‘Bravas’ & Ranchero onion Lasso rings.
– Spanish Style Cod “Bacalao” (Fresh Fish Supplement €5.00)
Pan-fried fresh fillet of Spanish style Cod served with tender baby potatoes and a warm hearty roasted garlic, pimento pepper, olive & caper vine cherry tomato Ragu sauce.
– Chicken & Chorizo Rice Paella (Veggie option also available)
Traditional Spanish rice dish cooked in saffron & mixed spices with succulent chicken & spicy Spanish chorizo sausage with peas & mixed peppers. (CF)
è A Mixed Meat, Seafood & Fish (Paella Valenciana) is also available – €5.00 supplement.
– Ranchero BBQ Burger . Cooked medium well & Served with rustic chips & garnished with salad.
8oz Hereford 100% pure Irish Beef Burger with melted Chilli Cheese, Jack Daniels BBQ sauce, charred Crispy Streaky Bacon & stacked Smoked Tobacco Onions
– Chicken, Chorizo & Manchego Burger
BBQ Char-grilled Chicken Breast Burger topped with aged Manchego cheese, thinly slice Pamplona Chorizo sausage, garlic Aioli mayonnaise, mixed local leaves & delicious Canary Island paprika, garlic & lime Mojo Picon sauce.
– ‘Falafel’ Vegetarian Burger (V) Served with rustic chips & garnished with salad.
Homemade chickpea & spring onion Falafel burger flavoured with mint, garlic, coriander & cumin with soft ripened melted ‘Buche de Chèvre’ mild tangy flavoured Goats-cheese & homemade spicy Jalapeño Relish.
~ Desserts / Postres ~
– Crema Catalana (CF)
Flamed homemade Vanilla flavoured & white sugar coated Catalán style crème brulee.
– Tarta De Santiago
Baked Galician style Almond & Pear Tart, dusted with icing sugar & served warm with vanilla ice cream.
– La Muerte por el Chocolate (Death by Chocolate!)
Rich chocolate cake with lashings of chocolate sauce, served warm with vanilla ice cream.
– Baileys Cheesecake
Baileys cream liquor cheesecake, dark chocolate flakes, baileys cream dressing & honeycomb ice cream.
We can adopt some of our dishes on request to (V) Vegetarian or (CF) Coeliac Friendly.
Some of our dishes may contain nuts & other allergens (please ask a server).
Please advise your server regarding any allergies or special dietary requests.
Discretionary 10% service charge will apply for groups of f 10 or more.