We respect your privacy and we adhere to GDPR compliance. By sending us reservation form or sending us an email, you have agreed to provide us the information to make a reservation, this information includes your Full Name, Phone Number and your Email address. You also give us consent to use the information provided in the Special Requests Field in the reservation form, the message in your email subject/body , you may provide this information over the phone call/text message or in person at the restaurant, which may contain your personal information.
We do not sell or use this information for any other purpose.
Information collected from you will be saved in a secure manner and this information will be removed from our system with in the period of six years or you can send us a request to remove your information from our system at no any extra cost.
Our Booking Policy
Thank you for your enquiry for booking at Picaderos Restaurant.
Please find below information regarding our booking policy. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Managers on Duty at 01 6292806. Please be aware that your table is not confirmed booked until a deposit has been taken and you have been contacted by our Coordinator to confirm the reservation. We look forward to welcoming you to Picaderos Restaurant & Tapas Bar.
Group bookings: €100.00 deposit is required for group booking of 10 or more. Deposit will be used as a part of the payment for your party.
Final confirmation of numbers is required 48 hours prior to the date of the booking.
Note: A charge will apply for ‘no-shows’ – NB
All Deposits are non-transferable or refundable.
Note we treat all group reservations as PROVISIONAL until the booking deposit has been received.
Full cancellation for large groups is 7 days & a minimum of 48 hours is required to notify of a reduction of numbers^ booked.
No Show Policy:
We will only charge on a deposit in the event of a late cancellation, significant reduction^ of numbers or a complete ‘No-Show’.
^by significant means over 5 people; if a party was to reduce by 2-3 people on the day it is not seen as a big issue; but notice of any changes in booking sizes would be greatly appreciated as demand is extremely high over the weekends and Christmas period.
- Discretionary 10% service charge will apply for groups of six & more.
- Please advise your server regarding any allergies or special dietary requests.
- We can adopt some of our dishes on request to (V) Vegetarian or (CF) Coeliac Friendly. Some of our dishes may contain nuts & other allergens (please ask a server).
- We will always try to accommodate specific seating requests, but please note this may not always be possible. Seating requests are viewed only as requests and not as confirmed seating arrangements. While we will endeavour to seat parties on one table, this may not be possible. Large parties may be split over multiple tables adjacent to each other. Usually there is a maximum table size of 8-12 people per table.
- Corkage is not permitted. We have a full range of wine, prosecco & cava on the premises.
- We can split bills by tables (However prior notice is required), however, we CANNOT split bills individually for tables of 6 or more due to operational restrictions during the busy festive season.
If you require any additional information or have any queries, please don’t hesitate to call or drop us an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.